Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce, in 1966, the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter with a collection called “Saint Laurent Rive Gauche,” synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. Throughout the years, the House’s groundbreaking styles have become iconic cultural and artistic references, and its founder, the couturier Yves Saint Laurent, secured a reputation as one of the twentieth century’s foremost designers.
Part of the Kering Group, the House kept true to its identity of absolute modernity and fashion authority. Under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello, appointed in April 2016, the House offers today a broad range of women’s and men’s ready-to-wear products, leather goods, shoes, jewelry and eyewear. Through a license agreement, it is also a major force in fragrances and cosmetics.
- Saint Laurent shoulder bag in Y-quilted leather with golden hardware.
- Chain and leather shoulder straps; 19.29″L unfolded, 9.84″L folded.
- Envelope flap with YSL logo; snap closure.
- Zip pocket divides interior.
- One zip and one slip pocket.
- 9″H x 12″W x 4.5″D.
We’ve got your back:
We stand behind our YSL purses and handbags 100% and offer you the option of returning or exchanging your items.
- Directly work with the experienced factories
- Exactly the same design as the authentic
- 7-day return guarantee
- Express Shipping Worldwide
Add to cart and go to check out page